Job Posting & Application
Jewelry Sales Associate
RamZs Emporium is currently seeking a Jewelry Sales Associate.
• Over 1 year of retail sales experience required!
• Starting pay is $10 and up commensurate upon experience.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
• Must be able to work Monday through Saturday.
Download this form, fill it out, and bring it back to the store.
- Pleasantly greet visitors in store and via phone
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate well and enjoy working with people
- Listen and interpret customer needs, then show products that meet the need
- Sell products, primarily jewelry
- Daily move merchandise in and out of cases morning and night
- Operate cash register and assist in other departments as needed, such as: coins, antiques, collectibles, music instruments, electronics
- Basic Math skills including counting back change
- Proven computer/keyboard experience
- High energy, self-motivated, people oriented, great people skills
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Ability to learn at a fast pace and multi-task
- Spanish as a second language is a plus
- Full time averaging 40-45 hours weekly, 5 days a week between Monday through Saturday from 9a.m. – 6p.m.
- Availability on Saturday’s is required
- Business hours are 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Closed Sundays, evenings, and major holidays
- *Starting pay is $10/hr and up commensurate with experience
- Performance evaluation after 90-day introductory period
- Health insurance with company participation in premium
- Other benefits available